Saturday, January 30, 2016

Hi!

What's up everyone. I hope you're doing good. My name is Kamelia and I am one of the creators of Lit-erary views. I am a freshman in college and I'v made it to my second semester. Currently, my major is Public Health but it might change. With so many options it gets kind of hard to figure out what you want to do for the rest of your life.

 I enjoy reading a lot. I remember how I used to roam around in the public library of my town for hours just looking for books to read. I also love writing poetry every now and then. There isn't a certain genre that I stick to, I'm open to read anything that is interesting. Other than reading and writing, I love drawing and painting. I'v taken drawing and painting classes in high school and I wasn't  just in them for an easy A, I loved to create.

Here's an unpopular opinion: I enjoy writing essays (as long as they're not ten pages long)
I like how I'm given a certain topic to write my opinions on while showcasing my ability to communicate in writing. Hopefully this blog will also become something enjoyable.

:) -K





No comments:

Post a Comment